Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

What do they hope to gain from suicide bombings in Pakistan ?

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12341
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

What do they hope to gain from suicide bombings in Pakistan ?

Post by papa_umau on Sat 14 Nov 2009, 12:36 pm

I was reading today that another suicide bomb went off outside Pakistan's Spy HQ killing at least seven people and injuring many more.

Every day I see these atrocities being committed I wonder what Al-Quaeda or the Taliban hope to achieve by this blood-letting.

I mean, everybody knows that bombs are indiscriminate and that they kill everybody that is in the vicinity no matter what their race, creed or colour is.

Surely these terrorist organisations must know that every time they commit such atrocities more and more people will grow to hate them.

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2585
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: What do they hope to gain from suicide bombings in Pakistan ?

Post by zathrus on Mon 16 Nov 2009, 11:48 am

They don't stop to think for a second about that as they think that any life given or taken for the cause is a righteous one.

I think that before we can understand the workings of the minds of such people we have to be born and brought up within their fundamentalist ideals.

After all, any young persons that are willing to give their lives as suicide bombers are either seriously brainwashed or are really doing it willingly.

Current date/time is Fri 22 Sep 2017, 9:46 pm