Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Is Iran threatening world peace ?

Angie baby
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2545
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Is Iran threatening world peace ?

Post by Angie baby on Sat 26 Sep 2009, 12:30 pm

I don't know about you guys and gals but I am terrified of what will happen if Iran ever gets the bomb.

That nutter Armadinnergong, or summat, is really pushing the buttons of the UN when he tries to hide plants that are making enriched uranium and this just goes to show that he and the ruling imams in Iran don't give a damn about the opinions of the rest of the world when they do what they do.

It doesn't seem as if tightened commercial or political sanctions against Iran are going to change their minds about aquiring nuclear power and that only leaves force to use as the ultimate deterrent.

A lot of people don't know that Israel already have the bomb and the capacity to deliver it to anywhere in the middle East and I also worry that the hard-liners among the Zionists in Israel might think it a good idea to send a pre-emptive strike to take out all of these nuclear plants in Iran.

At that point it would be difficult to keep Russia and China or even North Korea out of the mix.

So, with all of the foregoing in mind do you good peeps worry at all about a third world war starting in this part of the world.

The bible says that when the final holocaust comes it will come in the middle east.

OR, am I biting my fingernails to the quick for nothing ?
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12578
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Re: Is Iran threatening world peace ?

Post by papa_umau on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 12:36 pm

Yes babe, Armadinnajad ( sp ? ) is certainly sabre-rattling here and he does not seem to realise what a dangerous game he is playing.

A pundit on the telly said yesterday that he is doing this to keep the attention away from his problems at home, as in Iran the people are gathering in their thousands to try to oust him from power after the fraudulent recent elections.

I think that if international dipolmacy fails it will be the Americans that will bomb the nuclear plants with conventional weapons so that Israel will not need to threaten world peace by using nukes.

At least if it comes to that I hope that that is the way that it will go.

The whole situation IS certainly a worry !

Papa......

Current date/time is Thu 23 Nov 2017, 2:43 pm