Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Baroness Scotland

wheel

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Baroness Scotland

Post by wheel on Wed 23 Sep 2009, 10:39 pm

I did not know much about this person so I checked her out on Wikipedia!
    My wife thought she was the actual illegal immigrant, they were outraged about, when they showed her photo on TV!

But looking on the Wikipedia website, her position SMELLS of total NewLabour political correctness of the elite liberal kind!

Makes my blood boil how these people get these top government jobs, and voted in by the NewLabour cronies and the leftist system!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroness_Scotland

If she's Baroness of Scotland, I'm the LEADER OF MARS !!!

No wonder we have an open border immigration policy, if this is the caliber of person incharge in high government office!!!!!!

wheel.

Last edited by wheel on Wed 23 Sep 2009, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra comment)
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12332
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Re: Baroness Scotland

Post by papa_umau on Thu 24 Sep 2009, 12:04 pm

Firstly Wheel, and I have said this before....There is NOTHING "leftist" about "New-Labour" as Blair made sure that HIS vision of New-Labour was driven about as far as he dared to the right. How do you think that he managed to steal so many votes from the Tories in two landslide victories ?

That aside, and not wanting to get into any racist argument, I do agree that Baroness Scotland should resign as far as taking the blame for employing an illegal alien is concerned. I am certain she knew what she was doing when she employed this illegal housekeeper and I am also sure that she thought that her position would protect her from having to obey the rules - like the rest of us have to.

What is worse is that she was instrumental in forming the laws that have been applied to her case and it is very bad to see a person that was responsible for making a law deliberately breaking this very same law.

Papa......

Current date/time is Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:26 pm