Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

My "friend" Jason......

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12578
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

My "friend" Jason......

Post by papa_umau on Sat 25 Jul 2009, 9:55 am

Jason ( also known as Merlinz ), has sadly turned nasty because I would not let him make changes to this forum that might have turned it into his failed Wales forum.

I had hoped that Jason might have been an asset to the board but I was mistaken. Giving him the moderation of the political sub-forum went to his head and he stated to try a take-over bid.

I could not allow that !

Now that he has been censured he has taken the huff and in a very chidlike manner and has started to throw allegations around.

I am sad that Jason did not work out on ROB2 but like in all things we just have to accept our mistakes and move on.

The Ripped-Off Britain website and forum is not going anywhere and I will be pleased to hear from the people who DO care about this CONSUMER website.

I will lock this thread as this posting was really just an announcement !

Papa......

Admin
    Owner & Editor in Chief
    Owner & Editor in Chief

Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2008-08-19

Re: My "friend" Jason......

Post by Admin on Sun 26 Jul 2009, 11:06 am

A salient lesson to anyone who may be considering going to the trouble of starting and running a website or forum:

Many people, who purport - up front - to be decent human beings and contributors to making life better for us all - IF CROSSED - will turn out to be just simply TROLLS who, when censured, act like children in the schoolyard or like some internet stalkers might act.

People who look good on the surface can often turn out to be destructive and negative personalities with nothing in their minds but hatred and character assassination.

Be warned, as there are a lot of them out there hiding behind their thin cloaks of decency and respectability !

Paul R.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem !
    ( Eldridge Cleaver - Black civil-rights activist ).

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12578
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by papa_umau on Mon 27 Jul 2009, 1:07 pm

Sadly this young fool is now trying to swamp our website with multi-postings, but I will just continue to easily delete them as and when required.

I am sure that it is much easier for me to deep six his petty and childish vandalism and his attempt at stalking the forum than it is for him to register a membership with a new IP address every time and then TROLL the hallowed halls of ROB2.

It's shame. but there you have it.

I am sure that he will get over his petulance and go and do something worthwhile with his time.....eventually !

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 23 Nov 2017, 2:47 pm