* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE
Are some women becoming "sperm-jackers" ?532

Are some women becoming "sperm-jackers" ?

Angie baby
    General
    General

Number of posts: 1562
    Registration date: 2008-08-30

Are some women becoming "sperm-jackers" ?

Post by Angie baby on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 pm

I was reading an article in an online MENS magazine, ( you know, just to get the other side of the story ) and I came across an article that rather surprised me. It suggested that some women that are moving up in their fertile years are resorting to picking up guys just so that they can steal their sperm and have babies without any complications.

I mean, do any of you think that women might stoop to doing this just so that they can get themselves impregnated in the easiest way possible ?

Sounds like a rather risky thing to do to me.

What do you think.

Here is the story: http://uk.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_400/427_beware-the-sperm-jacker.html

Re: Are some women becoming "sperm-jackers" ?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:54 pm

My mother warned me about this as my only bit of sex education bless her. That there are girls 'out there' prepared to get themselves 'in trouble' to land a nice husband (like me or so she thought).

Nothing new here then!

MotCo

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts: 8501
    Registration date: 2008-08-23

Post by papa_umau on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:27 pm

I honestly think that that bit of fluff is just a space-filler as I do not see many women arbitrarily picking a bloke that they might want to get pregnant with as doing it that way could be a very dangerous thing to do.

I mean, how much do you know about the health or the genetics or even the personality of a man that would be used for this purpose on a one-night-stand ?

Any woman that would do it that way could be asking for a lot of trouble down the line.

Naw....Angie...I think that that is just an article that has been written to get men up on their high horse and it has little basis in truth.

I mean......Would YOU do it that way ?

Papa......

zathrus
    General
    General

Number of posts: 1609
    Registration date: 2008-08-21

Post by zathrus on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Men's magazines....Only good for one thing: Titillation !

Don't know of any that have a worthwhile side to them except maybe Playboy. Shocked

Markfox01

Number of posts: 120

Post by Markfox01 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi guys, long time no speak, reasons why in another thread when I get round to it.

Well this exact thing happened to me Angie. I had a one night stand 5 years ago with a girl I was working with. She asked me out on a date and we got really drunk. and slept together. It turned out the next day we "did" use protection, but the condom used was hers as we where at her place.
    Month later I got a call from a mate, he found out i slept with this girl and he said she was a bit.... well lack of a better word "mental??" she wanted a child, and was hell bent in getting one with or without support. She told him that she was pregnant.. now to this day she don't know i knew of 4 other guys that could have been the father.. i was No. 2 on the list. I ran down the clinic that day to make sure i wasnt carrying anything.. it turned out I wasn't thank god.
    2 years later i had forgot about that life and moved on with mine. Then all of a sudden a letter from the CSA turned up on my doorstep. Stating that I must pay child support. See guy No.1 had a DNA test, so I was No.2 on the list.. i argued with the CSA for 2 years till i got my MP to force them to have a DNA test. And they gave me one... it turned out I am the father... and have never met this kid. I would love too but not a law in this land will ever help me, with out me spending thousands of pounds i don't have on lawyers etc.

My whole feeling about this is that these women are obviously out for themselves. Children should never be used like this no matter the reason or intentions these people have. Having a child is between a man and a woman, and should be a mutual thing. Yes people break up and that's when the CSA should be used. But more and more, year by year the single mum figure increases, coupled with the increase in anti social behaviour and increase in gang crime.
    Its destroying our families the way the Gov. pour money into single parents.

These girls should never get a penny of anyone's money if they choose the baby factory life style.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:58 am

What a horrible thought ! She must have put a dozen pinholes in the condom if she wanted to be so sneaky about stealing your sperm.

I guess the lesson to be learned here is to always carry your own as then you will know that they have not been tampered with.

Thanks for the personal insight Mark. Let THAT be a lesson to all of us !

Papa......

Markfox01

Number of posts: 120

Post by Markfox01 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks Paps, I have a few "mistakes" in my life, but that is the biggest and most expensive. Trust me after that, the only girl i slept with is the one i am going to marry... (which i am asking her next week!)

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:45 am

Woo-hoo, good for you !

I just hope that you get a job soon as the "marriage" lark can be an expensive one.

Then again, you could always elope as the cost of a ladder is not too high. Cool

I was going to do that when I married my wee doll but the in-laws wouldn't have it. I still don't know how they found out. Evil or Very Mad

Papa......

Current date/time is Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:26 pm