Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Humans to communicate telepathically soon.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 13861
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Humans to communicate telepathically soon.

Post by papa_umau on Sat 24 Mar 2018, 11:48 am

New superhumans breed that communicate telepathically may soon become a reality, claims neurosurgeon

Ever wondered what if you had telepathic powers to communicate, life would be so much easier! Embrace yourselves as your dream is about to become a reality now.

Brain surgeon Dr Eric Leuthardt of Washington University thinks we may soon be able to communicate telepathically.

According to a Daily Mail report, Dr Leuthardt said in the near future humans will soon be able to easily get brain implants which will allow us to share information and knowledge with others.

The neurosurgeon said that a new breed of superhumans that can communicate using their own thoughts will soon be a reality.

These telepathic superhumans will transfer the knowledge or information directly to other people and machines by brain implants.

He also predicts that getting brain surgery will be as easy and common as getting a tattoo or plastic surgery in the near future.

Read more on this previous sci-fi subject from the DNA site HERE

Of course, being a Sci-fi nut I find this idea fascinating, as the only place this has ever happened in the past is in Science fiction books and films.

Now that it has been proposed that we could soon get easy brain-transplants that could give us this capability the whole thing is starting to move away from Sci-fi.

What do the other Robsters think of this idea ?

Papa......

Angie baby
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2926
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Re: Humans to communicate telepathically soon.

Post by Angie baby on Mon 26 Mar 2018, 12:23 pm

Hi folks.

As I am having a day off sick at the moment and I am an educator, I thought that I might like to put my tuppence-worth into this subject.

It sounds like a great idea - if it will actually be possible - and if it works it would make my teaching job a lot easier too.

The thought of also being able to communicate directly with our brains and computers blows this idea up to a level that will make humans, or should I more correctly say: Homosapiens into the realms of Homosuperior, or Superhumans.

I hope I live to see this thing become the norm as it will be the greatest thing that has ever happen to the human animal in all our thousands of years of evolution.

Going back to bed now ! pale
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 13861
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by papa_umau on Tue 27 Mar 2018, 12:38 pm

Sorry that you are sick Angie. Hope you get better soon.

And yes, it would be fantastic if people with that transplant can not only communicate with each other, but could communicate with computers too.

The great promise of such a discovery is just too big to try to imagine.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 17 Dec 2018, 12:22 pm