Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Time that North Korea was slapped down.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12115
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Time that North Korea was slapped down.

Post by papa_umau on Tue 04 Jul 2017, 11:15 am

North Korea claims it successfully tested first intercontinental ballistic missile.

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - North Korea on Tuesday claimed it successfully test-launched its first intercontinental ballistic missile, a potential game-changing development in what may be the world's most dangerous nuclear standoff and, if true, a direct rebuke to U.S. President Donald Trump's earlier declaration that such a test "won't happen!"

In typically heated rhetoric, North Korea's Academy of Defense Science said the test of an ICBM - the Hwasong-14 - marked the "final step" in creating a "confident and powerful nuclear state that can strike anywhere on Earth."

Read the rest of this horrific story from The Daily Mail and Associated Press HERE

The dictator despot that is Kim Jong Un has taken the final step to create a world instability in this act.

With a gung-ho President in the Whitehouse we now have at least two unstable regimes that could lead to a third world war.

What needs to happen now is that America, China, and the rest of the nuclear nations need to get together in order to put this despot in his place.

I am sure that China, in particular, would not want it's Korean friend in the far East to make their trading world a dangerous place to develop in. If they wanted to they COULD put this maniac in his place.

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2527
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: Time that North Korea was slapped down.

Post by zathrus on Thu 06 Jul 2017, 11:40 am

I would like to think that they, China, might very well slap this nuclear-crazy despot down in private; but we will not hear of this happening.

Kim Jong Un knows that his real power comes from the support of the Chinese and if he ever loses that he will be fair game for just about everybody living outside of North Korea.
    Gandhi
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Number of posts : 251
    Registration date : 2015-05-09

Post by Gandhi on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 9:37 am

Paps - You are Donald Trump and I claim my 5!

Seriously though you should be ashamed of yourself quoting ANYTHING from the Daily Mail

G
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Fri 07 Jul 2017, 11:48 am

I quote what I see in ALL of the tabloids as I try very hard not to follow the political line of any one of them.

I do see the connection with Trump, but I don't think that that crazy fool would be allowed to make nuclear war on North Korea as he has a battery of powerful advisors that temper his poor judgement.

Papa......

Angie baby
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2406
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by Angie baby on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 11:27 am

The country I would be worried about is South Korea as they are the country at the greatest risk from their Northern neighbours.

Mind you I think that South Korea is well controlled by America as they are armed to the teeth by America and do not have autonomous control over any of the high-tech American weapons.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sun 09 Jul 2017, 12:03 pm

This is very true Angie.

South Korea, is now a bit like Japan in that the American influence has totally changed the way that they look at the world.

If the Americans were not incumbent in South Korea, the North and Kim Jong Un would have attacked a very long time ago.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jul 2017, 5:50 pm