Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Electric car leases in California.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12351
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Electric car leases in California.

Post by papa_umau on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 11:08 am

Electric-car leases in California: Leaf, Volt, Focus vs Clarity

The state of California is undeniably the United States' premier market for electric vehicles.

It's also a market where automakers actually need to sell certain volumes of zero-emission cars, which means some of the nation's best lease deals on electric cars can be found in the Golden State.

There are plenty of electrified vehicles to choose from, but only some offer remarkably good value at the moment.

Read the whole California story from Green Car Reports HERE

Because America is made up of 50 different states with fifty sets of their own government rules each state can go against the way that the central government AND TRUMP wants to go if they wish.

It is a bit like - but much more effective - than our own devolution in Britain's separate nations  parliamentary rules.

California is definitely the state to watch if we need leadership in the use of electric vehicles is concerned.

Last edited by papa_umau on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2585
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: Electric car leases in California.

Post by zathrus on Thu 22 Jun 2017, 11:59 am

I took a look at the Green Car Reports site today, ( thanks for the link Paps ), and found that they say that electric cars will cost less than regular cars by 2025.

Here is the link that I found: http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1111144_electric-cars-will-cost-less-to-buy-than-regular-cars-by-2025-analysis

Even with Trump fighting tooth and claw to support his oil and coal pals the more enlightened American states are simply going to ignore him.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:13 pm

My pleasure Zath'.

I am pleased that it seems that some states are deliberately going against TRUMP's wishes by encouraging the use of renewable fuels so that Climate Change WILL be recognised and made part of each state's laws.

Trump's crazy move of drawing out of the Paris accord because he does not believe in Climate Change has shocked many of the American states.

In fact his drive to maintain jobs in the dirty fossil-fuels sectors has taken America right away from trying to deal with global warming.

Papa......

Angie baby
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2473
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by Angie baby on Sat 24 Jun 2017, 11:24 am

The ways that Trump want to do the job is going to make state after state fight him tooth and nail.

If he does not have the American people behind him he is going to simply fade away into obscurity. At least I hope so.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sun 25 Jun 2017, 12:05 pm

Yes my dear, I hope so too, as he has to be the worst president that America has ever elected.

I cannot imagine how most of the Americans feel about this brainless man carrying the nuclear war triggering codes.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017, 4:07 pm