Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Is Trump mentally ill ?

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12115
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Is Trump mentally ill ?

Post by papa_umau on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 11:50 am

Concerns about Donald Trump's 'mental health' raised by his political colleagues

Democrat Al Franken said he thought the US leader was suffering from mental health issues and claimed some of the President's party felt the same way.

Appearing on CNN, the Minnesota Democrat was asked by host Jake Tapper if it was true Republican members in the Senate had "expressed concerns about President Trump's mental health.

Franken replied: "A few. It's not the majority of them, it's a few.

"We all have this suspicion that he that he lies a lot, that he says things that aren't true, he added, referring to Trump's claims of voter fraud during the election.

Get the full story from The Mirror HERE

I am sure that many more of the political establishment in America have the same thoughts about Trump, but they keep their opinions to themselves because they know that to have Trump as an enemy would be a dangerous thing to do.

After only a few weeks in power and his desire to run the country via Twitter, I will not be one bit surprised if this strange person is impeached very soon.

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2527
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: Is Trump mentally ill ?

Post by zathrus on Thu 16 Feb 2017, 11:48 am

I have always suspected that Trump was not right in the head.

I once read that psychopaths always make great business-leaders, but I don't know about them making good Presidents.
    Hell's Granny
    General
    General

Number of posts : 1226
    Registration date : 2009-10-14

Post by Hell's Granny on Thu 16 Feb 2017, 7:28 pm

Not sure if he's mentally ill, he's definitely ignorant and obnoxious. He doesn't seem to be terrifically well-educated either, given the way he is riding roughshod over the laws of America, and is apparently ignorant of the Constitution.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 12:31 pm

Well said HG.

I do, nevertheless agree that many great soldiers, and captains of industry have been psychopathic in their tendencies when dealing with other people.

HERE is an interesting view of this phenomenon from Victor Lipman of Forbes.com

I found out early in my Civil Service career that while Psychopaths are easy to spot, if we know what to look for, it is the case that in people Psychopathic and egocentricic behaviour is not acceptable as a mental illness and that is why there are so many of them in our British prisons.

The article from Victor Lipman paints a picture of Donald Trump that is typical of any psychopath and is hard to deny.

Papa......

Angie baby
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2406
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by Angie baby on Sat 18 Feb 2017, 12:12 pm

I am not going to be so kind as I think he is simply a nut-case.

The Americans are also off their rockers for electing him to their Presidency.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 1:11 pm

I have to agree on that one Angie.

I saw a small report in my Sunday Mail this morning that certainly highlights that this man - even as a psychopath - is still a child when it comes to talking to adults is concerned.

Here is a verbatim quote of what he said at a top-level news-conference recently:

"You know what Uranium is right ? A thing called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of things that are done with Uranium, including some bad things". Question

Yes, read it again and you will see the mind of a ten-year-old trying to work out what Uranium is.

I do think that his advisers will not let him talk off the cuff again and whenever he has to say anything he will be reading from a script that is written by grown-ups - for him.

How outrageous is that when we are looking at the most powerful and dangerous man in the world. affraid

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jul 2017, 5:57 pm