Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Trump's victory followed by hate crimes.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12578
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Trump's victory followed by hate crimes.

Post by papa_umau on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 12:36 pm

Donald Trump's victory followed by wave of hate crime attacks against minorities across US - led by his supporters

The American police are investigating reports of many hate-crimes being committed by Trump supporters against Muslims, Hispanic Americans, black people, ethnic minorities and the LBGT community in the wake of the election.

Read more about this from The Independent newspaper HERE

I guess we should not be surprised about these things happening after Trump wound up these far-right haters with his election speeches.

He has to take the responsibility for these attacks as his election rhetoric was designed to appeal to exactly this demographic.

Anyone disagree ?

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2661
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: Trump's victory followed by hate crimes.

Post by zathrus on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 1:01 pm

The Trump-following extremists were expected to do something like this, and we have not been disappointed.

When we see the number of nut-case extremists that Trump is gathering as his "team" we cannot expect anything less than extremist policies from this camp.

Maybe the reasonable ones in the Republicans might tone him down, but I am looking forward to watching the gaffs that this political virgin is going to throw at America and the world.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Fri 18 Nov 2016, 11:41 am

Yes, like our own Trump, ( Bojo ), he can be depended upon to make gaffs in public speeches.

Mind you the reasonable Republicans that will be working the Trump puppet will ensure that his speeches are written without the usual Trump-isms.

It is only when he makes the off-the-cuff speeches that we will see the real Trump coming through.

There is no doubt that since that man won the presidential election, politics in America are going to be much more interesting.

Papa......

Angie baby
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2545
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by Angie baby on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 12:09 pm

As Trump has no clue about how the machinery of government works I can see him being made to look like a fool if he tries to use the power of The President to implement his own personal desires.

A much more intelligent and intellectual President seen in Obama was unable to get many of his personal projects through both of the houses, so any attempts by a brainless Trump will have no chance.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Mon 21 Nov 2016, 12:00 pm

I couldn't agree more Angie, as I think that because Trump is used to getting his own way in business he is going to expect that he will continue in this vein in the Whitehouse.

Of course his previous sociopathic tendencies in Business will just not be tolerated in American politics and because of this he will be forced to water down or scrap many of the promises he made to his extremist followers during the previous election activities.

Papa......

Hell's Granny
    General
    General

Number of posts : 1284
    Registration date : 2009-10-14

Post by Hell's Granny on Tue 22 Nov 2016, 4:49 pm

Unfortunately for America, Trump caught the imagination of the educationally challenged, who often cannot see past the ends of their own noses, plus there is always the emotional aspect of the gun legislation.

I am so glad I no longer live there.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Wed 23 Nov 2016, 11:05 am

I am glad that I never lived there too.

There is no doubt that the populist rhetoric of Trump during the election race did attract the less bright and unhappy people in America.

Even the less politically aware will come out and vote when they have been wound up by a right-wing populist hard-liner like Trump.

I am STILL shocked that the decent and educated centre-ground American voters did not blow that reactionary guy away. ( Democratically of course, I mean ).

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 24 Nov 2017, 4:04 am