Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Trump fades further scandal.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12447
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Trump fades further scandal.

Post by papa_umau on Tue 25 Oct 2016, 11:59 am

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is facing a fundraising scandal after a Telegraph investigation exposed how key supporters were prepared to accept illicit donations from foreign backers.

Senior figures involved with the Great America PAC, one of the leading "independent" groups organising television advertisements and grassroots support for the Republican nominee, sought to channel $2 million from a Chinese donor into the campaign to elect the billionaire despite laws prohibiting donations from foreigners.

More on this latest Trump scandal from The Telegraph HERE

With scandal after scandal coming thick connected to Donald Trump I wonder what it will take before his main backers dump him as their preferred candidate for the Presidential race ?

Is he cutting his own throat because of his historic inability to not know how to behave in mixed company ?

Personally, I will be totally shocked if the sensible American people elect this criminal and sexist buffoon to the Presidency.

How do you feel about this man's ability to make even a reasonable president ?

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2610
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: Trump fades further scandal.

Post by zathrus on Thu 27 Oct 2016, 11:40 am

Every time that idiot opens his mouth he puts his foot in it.

He is his own worst enemy and America are quickly catching on to him.

There will be a few brainless hard-liners like him that will vote for him, but I have confidence that the great majority of Americans will not be that stupid and Mrs Clinton is likely to win.

Then all we have to do is wait for her to fail and someone of great character will move up and fill the place left by her.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Fri 28 Oct 2016, 12:12 pm

That is probably the best scenario, but things never usually work out that way.

I believe that the pollsters are showing Clinton with a four point lead, but the ones that cannot be quantified are the ones that are still to make up their minds.

Surely the Americans cannot put that pure balloon into the Whitehouse where he will have his finger on the big red button ?

That thought should worry the whole world, as it does me.

Papa......

Angie baby
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2501
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by Angie baby on Sat 29 Oct 2016, 12:40 pm

And then there was the latest news.

Trump is seen "Trumpeting" the news that Clinton's e-mail case has been re-opened by the FBI.

Hillary Clinton was enjoying a clear lead in the polls until this latest bit of news was released, and now the race for the presidency of the USA has become even more brutal and surprising.

Here is what I found today in the New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:11 pm

Thanks for that Angie, as I very seldom read the New York Times online.

It is true though that Trump is revelling in the fact that the FBI have re-opened her e-mails case.

I guess it will all come down to Trump's Misogynism and Clinton's e-mail mistakes as to who is the less able person to carry the responsibility of the rank of America's Colonel in Chief.

Personally, I would not let Trump be in charge of a piss-up in a brewery.

Clinton has to be the lesser of two evils here.

Anybody ?

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 10:17 am