Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Mosul: a city of death for civillians.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12107
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Mosul: a city of death for civillians.

Post by papa_umau on Tue 31 May 2016, 11:42 am

Isis digs in against attack on Iraq's second city while brutally punishing those who rebel against them

One point five million civillians still in Mosul while Iraqi army, Kurdish Peshmerga and Sunni tribal militias backed by the massive firepower of Coalition aircraft and drones are hammering this city.

Read the first of a four part report on this subject from The Independent HERE

We should already know that ISIL are strong supporters of the "human shield" policy as they care nothing for the 1.5 million civillians in Mosul, and they won't let them out of the city, but I also have to think that because of the firepower being thrown at Mosul by the Coalition armies these people also do not care about the innocent civillians trapped in Mosul.

How would YOU solve this problem ?

Opinions please.

Papa......

Nuthin fancy
    Major
    Major

Number of posts : 470
    Registration date : 2015-05-07

ISIS

Post by Nuthin fancy on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 1:40 pm

HI All,

Nuke em...end of. They are lower than animals this lot.

Technician
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Re: Mosul: a city of death for civillians.

Post by papa_umau on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 11:08 am

You are beginning to sound like a cross between Kenny Everett and Trump.

Surely you are not including all of the innocent civillians that are trapped in the ISIL-controlled cities in Iraq and Syria ?

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2527
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by zathrus on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 11:59 am

The big problem has to be that unless they are covering their faces with black masks, waving AK47s or RPGs, and the black flags of ISIS, they look exactly like the rest of the "innocent" civilians out there.

That is how they can get away with using these "innocents" as human shields.
    Nuthin fancy
    Major
    Major

ISIS Etc

Post by Nuthin fancy on Thu 02 Jun 2016, 4:35 pm

Hi All,

Paps, drastic action has to be taken. Zath is correct, you cannot tell one from the other.

Only today a bunch of guys were executed by ISIS for selling FAGS for Gods sake !!. I don't want innocents killed, but this bunch are beyond evil as they hide in amongst the civilians anyway !!

How would you deal with it ??. You cannot trust politicians, they just pussy foot around. This evil organisation wants stopping and stopping NOW ( by the way NUKING the Japs, however objectionable that may have been did stop the war in the Pacific ).

Technician
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 11:13 am

I do not think you really mean that Technician as I am sure you know that if any country uses nukes for a battlefield war this could easily trigger a conflagration by other nuclear weapons countries using theirs.

There are far too many already-unstable regimes across the world that do have the bomb and the means to deliver it.

I know that this does not suggest how to deal with the problem, but it is one solution that cannot ever be used.

Although it would be another bloody war I think that only a ground war supported by all of the free-world armies is going to dig out most of these barbarians.

Papa......

Nuthin fancy
    Major
    Major

Post by Nuthin fancy on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

Ok Paps, lets do that for starters then !

Technician
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 11:53 am

It is the only viable proposition, but both Britain and America have lost too many of their sons and fathers fighting other people's wars, for any such war to be allowed by the free West.

The memories of the two world wars and all of the minor wars in Vietnam, Africa, Burma, and many other places will make it very hard for this free world to fight another full scale war in the Middle East.

If there is to be another war in the Middle east - as we agree that is the only way to eradicate those IS barbarians - then at least we will have Germany, Russia, Japan and many other European states on our side this time.

I am sorry if this puts a dampener on the idea of destroying IS on the ground, but I think that if it is to be done, it is going to have to be done by the people of the Middle east.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jul 2017, 1:52 am