Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

The Trump exception for new London Mayor.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12657
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

The Trump exception for new London Mayor.

Post by papa_umau on Tue 10 May 2016, 12:07 pm

Sadiq Khan: I don't want exemption from 'ignorant' Trump's Muslim ban

London mayor says presidential hopeful’s policy to ban Muslims from entering the US ‘isn’t just about me’.

Sadiq Khan, the new mayor of London, has rebuffed Donald Trump’s suggestion that he could be an exception to Trump’s proposed policy to ban all Muslims from travelling to the United States.

Khan, the capital’s first Muslim mayor, said the call by the presumptive Republican nominee for president for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the US was something that directly affected those closest to him, and said making an exception for him was not the answer.

Read the whole report from The Guardian HERE

This stupid suggestion from Trump just goes to show that he was WRONG to want to blanket-ban Muslims from travelling to the US in the first place.

This backpedal show that he has no clue about what he should do or say as the possibly most powerful man in the world.

Surely at least fifty percent of the American people can see through this complete buffoon ?

Papa......

Nuthin fancy
    Major
    Major

Number of posts : 470
    Registration date : 2015-05-07

Trump

Post by Nuthin fancy on Wed 11 May 2016, 9:35 pm

Hi All,

I don't think Trump gives a fig if the new Mayor comes to the USA or not. There are serious questiions about his 'fundamentalist' friends for starters. One thing I am sure of is that Trump is closer to the White House now than ever, and we must not be a bit surprised if he wins. When and if he does, we are going to see some serius back-pedaling from the 'metroplitan elites' and rabid 'multiculturalists' in this counbtry, not to mention a lot of groveling politicians.

Technician
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Re: The Trump exception for new London Mayor.

Post by papa_umau on Thu 12 May 2016, 12:16 pm

God help the world if that, ( and excuse the French ), arsehole gets into the Whitehouse as he has made so many freudian slips so far in his campaign speeches that we now know the real man behind all of his plausibility.

He is now known as a racist, a xenophobe, and a misogynist of the first order and if the American people let that buffoon into the Whitehouse they will deserve everything they will get afterwards.

Papa......

Gandhi
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Number of posts : 251
    Registration date : 2015-05-09

Post by Gandhi on Fri 13 May 2016, 8:40 pm

The ban is no more stupid than all those wankers (excuse my French too) who tried to raise a petition to have Trump banned from the UK

They said the same sort of rubbish about the Ronald and he turned out to be one of the best presidents ever.

As to US politics Hills is more right wing than Trump so a Trump presidency wouldnt be too bad.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sun 15 May 2016, 12:03 pm

Yes Gandhi, "two wrongs NEVER made a right" they say.

It is a matter of opinion whether Ronald Raygun was a good president or not as it all comes down to the number of people he made enemies of during his term in the Whitehouse.

Most people might agree that he was not actually all that bright but he did have the knack of pleasing just about everybody by not falling out with them.

The only big thing that he tried to introduce was his anti-missile "Strategic Defensive Initiative",( Reagan's Star-Wars ), but even this was a total failure.

Read about this HERE if you are interested.

Papa......

Gandhi
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Number of posts : 251
    Registration date : 2015-05-09

Post by Gandhi on Thu 19 May 2016, 7:44 am

I thought Italian Would be president Beppe Grillo's quip about Khan was sublime - "I can't wait to see him blow himself up in Westminster" - OK he is Mayor not PM but the sentiment remains the same - All politicians are lying cheating scum only out for themselves.

G
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Thu 19 May 2016, 11:20 am

Yes, that idea is easy to arrive at, but I would much rather think that a number of them are there to serve to the best of their abilities.

Party politics and the power of the whips ruins ordinary politics as the party faithful have to do what they are told.

This very seldom serves their constituents.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Dec 2017, 2:27 pm