Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

The start of Armageddon ?

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12351
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

The start of Armageddon ?

Post by papa_umau on Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:05 pm

While not religious I can understand the idea that "armageddon" could be coming soon.

"Why do I think this ? " I hear you ask.

"Armageddon", according the the Christian old testament scriptures, was supposed to arise in the Middle East, and the way things are going it does look as if the religious zealots are going to bring the Middle East into such a final conflagration.

What with The Taliban, ISIS, Boko Haram, Fatah, Hamas, and many many more hard-line Islamic groups killing innocents all over the Middle East - and in the West too - in the name of their God, it seems, by this, that the only way to persuade people to adopt their views of Islam is by killing them, and terrorising them into submission.

What I wonder is, how can these people invoke the name of their God when I am sure that Allah, and his prophets Muhammad, Jesus, Abraham and many many others that can be found HERE in both the Islamic Quoran, in the Christian old testament, and in the Jewish Tora, NEVER taught the mass murder of innocent women and children as an authorised way to further the wishes of these so-called peace-loving Gods and prophets.

How then, can these wicked mass murderers find solace for what they do in their holy books ?

I just don't understand.

Can anyone enlighten me.

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2585
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: The start of Armageddon ?

Post by zathrus on Fri 16 Jan 2015, 12:22 pm

And so you should, "not understand", as these acts of cruelty and the bloodshed associated with them cannot be made right by ANY teachings in ANY holy books.

I am surprised that these evil barbarians have not been excommunicated from the religions that they say they are supposed to be invoking.

I also think you will support me Paps, when I say that if these religions were real, their Gods would strike them down for their evil deeds.

This just proves to me that there is no Gods.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12351
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by papa_umau on Sat 17 Jan 2015, 12:38 pm

I agree with both points Zath'.

1). They have not been excommunicated from their parent religion simply because the Islamic religion does not have that power.

2). I am also sure that if their peace-loving Gods did exist they would "smite them" with the ease of "smiting" a fly.

Another strong proof that religion is a crock and that all of these deities are based on fairy stories without any factual support.

Every time I hear the cry "Allahu Akbar", ( God is greater ), from the terrorists just before they commit another act of barbarity, my skin crawls.

I continue to say that every time I witness such barbaric happenings in the names of their Gods I am re-confirmed as an atheist.

Papa......

Angie baby
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2473
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by Angie baby on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 12:23 pm

I get your idea Papa, but before a true Armageddon could take place at least two of the protagonists would need to have the bomb and be willing to use it.

I think that the Western world tries very hard not to let that happen and as such, the crazy fundamentalists that WOULD use it, like Iran and ISIS, for example, will never be able to have the technology.

There are two countries that do already have the bomb that make me nervous and those two are Israel and Pakistan. Mind you, I do think that they would have too much to lose by triggering "MAD" ( or mutual assured destruction ), that saved us from a third world war between Russia and America.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017, 4:13 pm