Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

That cowardly and disgusting attack on children.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12578
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

That cowardly and disgusting attack on children.

Post by papa_umau on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 11:28 am

Have the Pakistan Taliban no values at all or are they happy to turn into cowardly murders to further their cause ?

After attacking and killing 132 children and 9 staff at that school in Peshwar, I honestly cannot see how they can live with themselves or even call themselves good Muslims with that on their consciences.

I hope that the whole world of Islam - along with the rest of us - condemns that act totally and without reservation so that the Taliban are driven out of the annals of the Muslim faith.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2661
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: That cowardly and disgusting attack on children.

Post by zathrus on Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:07 pm

Yes, the world has never seen such an outrage since 9/11.

As a result of this barbaric act I would hope that the free world and the Pakistani army would concentrate on the Taliban and Isil so that these hateful regimes are eventually wiped off the face of the earth.

I know that this sounds like genocide, but in this case it would be only right and just.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12578
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by papa_umau on Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:56 am

I never thought that I would agree to the idea of committing "genocide" anywhere or for any reason, but in this case I DO agree that these barbarians do no good for any person or cause, and they should be exterminated.

The big problem that will certainly show here is the fact that when they are not carrying weapons and/ or waving black flags they look like the ordinary people of the region.

How do we tell The Taliban and ISIL, and Boko-Haram from the rest of the moderate Muslims in Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan or Iraq ?

Anybody ?

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 24 Nov 2017, 4:04 am