Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

The truth behind the deficit cutting revealed at last.

Parliament....
    General
    General

Number of posts : 1623
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

The truth behind the deficit cutting revealed at last.

Post by Parliament.... on Wed 10 Dec 2014, 6:07 pm

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/shameless-lib-dem-danny-alexander-4772455

Since Margaret Thatcher in the 1980’s, the Tory agenda has been to deliberately diminish the State, cut welfare and privatise the NHS.  Since 2010 David Cameron’s Tory’s have continued with this Agenda.  Anybody who believes the Tory’s are incompetent, is not only foolish, but they are also giving way to the idea that the Tory’s don’t know what they are doing, and once people have that mindset, then people will not realise the reality that Tory Britain is all about hurting the poor for the sake of hurting the poor due to absolute Tory arrogance toward the poor.

Since 2010, the Tory agenda has been to cut welfare because they are ideologically opposed to the welfare State, this is why we have food banks across the country.  None of what the Tory’s are doing is about costs.  It is about arrogance towards the poor.

Since 2010 David Cameron is using the deficit as a cover to dismantle the welfare State and the role of the State, but none of this reality is being picked up by either Labour Ministers; Lib-Dem ministers; or the BBC Media.

The BBC media is compliant.; The very fabric of the role of what the State should provide in tax payers money to welfare; services and State pensions; is being whittled away under cover of reducing the deficit; and there is no opposition to it.;

The Tory mantra of making painful cuts to reduce the deficit is little more than a smoke screen they hide behind to implement their ideology of reducing the size of the State; driving down wages; cutting benefits ect.;

Ivanhoe.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12456
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Re: The truth behind the deficit cutting revealed at last.

Post by papa_umau on Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:22 am

I have already commented on Alexander's "U" -turn on the website HERE, and although I do agree that what the Tories do is deliberate, I cannot agree that they are not incompetent as to agree with that would say that they are "competent" in what they do.

Do YOU think that they are "competent" in what they do ? as if you do, then I cannot see why and/or how you can support the other side of The House Ivanhoe.

Papa......

Parliament....
    General
    General

Post by Parliament.... on Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:36 am

Papa, since Thatcher, the Tory's have been rolling back the State, New Labour under Tony Blair continued this right wing agenda. Now since 2010 David Cameron and George Osborne are continuing where Thatcher left off.

The right wing of the Tory party are very "competent" in their agenda of a dwindling State, and everything attached to it, including privatisation of the NHS.

The incompetent, are those who voted for Cameron in 2010 probably little realising what they were putting their cross on the ballot paper for.

Papa, please elaborate on your last sentence ?

Ivanhoe
    zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2619
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by zathrus on Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:47 am

Hi again Ivanhoe; you have been posted missing here, but it is good to hear from you once again.

I often wonder why you speak from that little closed cell in your mind every time you write here.

When you keep saying - ad-infinitum:

"Papa, since Thatcher, the Tory's have been rolling back the State, New Labour under Tony Blair continued this right wing agenda. Now since 2010 David Cameron and George Osborne are continuing where Thatcher left off."..... the exact-same slogans that you always say, I often wonder if you have anything else to refer to in that little box of yours.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:56 am

Ivanhoe wrote:Papa, since Thatcher, the Tory's have been rolling back the State, New Labour under Tony Blair continued this right wing agenda.  Now since 2010 David Cameron and George Osborne are continuing where Thatcher left off.

The right wing of the Tory party are very "competent" in their agenda of a dwindling State, and everything attached to it, including privatisation of the NHS.

The incompetent, are those who voted for Cameron in 2010 probably little realising what they were putting their cross on the ballot paper for.

Papa, please elaborate on your last sentence ?

Ivanhoe

Yes, I agree with all you say there Ivanhoe, but it is boring to hear the exact-same and verbatim arguments coming from you instead of actually trying to discuss the Tories in any other way.

There is much more to the Tories than those few laboured points, ( excuse the pun ).

zathrus wrote:Hi again Ivanhoe; you have been posted missing here, but it is good to hear from you once again.

I often wonder why you speak from that little closed cell in your mind every time you write here.

When you keep saying - ad-infinitum:

"Papa, since Thatcher, the Tory's have been rolling back the State, New Labour under Tony Blair continued this right wing agenda. Now since 2010 David Cameron and George Osborne are continuing where Thatcher left off."..... the exact-same slogans that you always say, I often wonder if you have anything else to refer to in that little box of yours.

A bit severe Zath' !

Having said that mate, I do not think that our Ivanhoe has a clue what you are getting at.

Papa......

Angie baby
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2501
    Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by Angie baby on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 12:15 pm

Ivanhoe.

I don't know why you make such a fuss about the "deficit". It is as if you think it does not exist.

Let me explain to you what the deficit is in layman's terms shall I ?

The deficit is set around the amount of tax the government of the day takes in in normal taxation and pays out in normal government expenditure.

At present it is running at around £1.8 billion pa and it has continued to rise during the years that the Tories have been in charge between 2010 and 2014.

To back up what I am saying, here is a BBC finance page highlighting this subject: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25944653

You too could have easily found this page if you had been interested enough to look for it instead of just lecturing us with your closed-mind and circular arguments.

Parliament....
    General
    General

Post by Parliament.... on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 12:41 pm

Angie baby. We can yakketty yak about the deficit all we like and we can go round in circles doing so. I believe in getting to the crux of what lays behind this Austerity of George Osborne's, and so I say again, that the Tory’s are using the deficit as a cover to reduce the State, and everything attached to it, this is the real issue here.....

I'll ignore your insult.

Ivanhoe

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sun 14 Dec 2014, 12:20 pm

Angie. I have to agree with Ivanhoe here insofar as, so long as he agrees that there IS a deficit to try to reduce, we have to try to see how it is, or is not, actually being reduced.

There is no doubt that the right-wing governments in politics in Britain and across the world try very hard to reduce the state, ( "big government" they call it ), and what it does, so that their friends, the privateers, can step in and make money from supplying the services that the state used to deliver.

The argument they make is that these services can be done more cheaply and more efficiently by the private sector than they can by the public sector, but we all know that this argument is spurious and that these services always suffer in quality and become more expensive when they are run under the profit motive.

The proof of this can be seen just about anywhere in Europe and around the world where essential services are kept in the hands of the local governments so that the profit motive does not drain away finance into shareholders pockets and is instead poured straight back into the individual services.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 20 Oct 2017, 1:34 pm