Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

A new "fairer finance" comparison site.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12657
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

A new "fairer finance" comparison site.

Post by papa_umau on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:11 am

This new site shows you how to get a better and a fairer finance deal on many general products and services rather than like the rest of the comparison sites, concentrating on one particular product or service.

Find Fairer Finance HERE.

The company promise to identify which firms treat their customers well and those that need to try harder.

On this above website, Fairer Finance.com, the group rank companies for bank accounts, personal loans, credit cards, and home, car and travel insurance, based on feedback from customers on the way firms handle complaints and about how transparent they are about their products.

They also rank companies on how clear their terms are and if they try to confuse their customers with too much baffling small print.

Well folks, I think there has been a need for just such a generic company to appear so that all of the advice required can be found on a single site.

Have a look and tell us what you think.

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2685
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: A new "fairer finance" comparison site.

Post by zathrus on Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:48 am

At first glance that looks great Paps, but I am very suspicious of all of the comparison sites as it has been proved that they get paid by the companies they push.

If this was truly an uninfluenced service I would use it but I do not know if this site is any less biased than the others are.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12657
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by papa_umau on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 1:09 pm

I can understand where you are coming from there mate, but I think that every tool we have at our disposal that makes our online life easier cannot be a bad thing.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Dec 2017, 12:55 pm