Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Another five year old mauled by a pet dog.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12079
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Another five year old mauled by a pet dog.

Post by papa_umau on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 1:36 pm

While five year old Eighan was visiting his mother's home, ( his parents are separated ), his mum just took her eyes of her one year old Shar Pei puppy for a second and Eighan was attacked and had his face terribly mauled by this dog. ( Chinese Shar Pei dogs have been bred to be fighting dogs and need a lot of training to keep under control ).

The dog was taken away and destroyed by the police.

I wonder how many more children are going to be savaged by such dogs before the government finally do something about these attacks ?

Discuss....

Papa......

zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 2520
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: Another five year old mauled by a pet dog.

Post by zathrus on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 12:36 pm

The latest is that the woman who owns that dog is stopping the police from getting it put down.

What I am concerned about here is that if that "puppy" has tasted human blood it might have found that it likes it and will become much more dangerous when it gets older.

Something definitely needs to be done about this general problem, but I must be honest that I do not have a clue what.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12079
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by papa_umau on Fri 31 Jan 2014, 12:08 pm

I have always said that "no small child should EVER be left alone with any dog" and any dog-owner or carer that does this should be immediately prosecuted.

I have also always been of the opinion that NO DOG can be trusted alone with a small child as it only takes one silly move by the child for the dog to bite.

Of course some dog-types might be more or less inclined to do this than others, but I believe that they all have this capability if they feel stronger than the unsupervised child and they have been hurt in any way by it.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jul 2017, 1:42 am