Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Is Osborne trying to con us ?

Parliament....
    General
    General

Number of posts : 1623
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

Re: Is Osborne trying to con us ?

Post by Parliament.... on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 1:47 pm

hughh wrote:To answer Ivanhoe question what's wrong with money being sent out of the country in principle nothing. But its money not being spent in our shops and we are talking millions and not just a few pounds.
    Tenerife the problem there is many holiday makers go all-inclusive which makes a cheap holiday. So money is not spent by them in the local area I expect the money which as been paid for the holiday never leaves the country which owns them.

Hughh, The amount of money not going into communities via immigrant's wages is nothing compared to what the poorest people in this country cannot spend, because they havent got the money, we have food banks, remember ?

Thatcher created as a matter of policy a massive rich and poor divide. New Labour under Blair and Brown continued Thatcher's free market policies and widened Britain's rich and poor divide.

This right wing Tory lead coalition are now finishing off what Thatcher started, ie a diminishing State and cuts in welfare, and this is why we are in another recession, and will remain in recession while we continue with right wing free market policies which dumb down British wage packets via
    competition.

Ivanhoe

hughh
    Colonel
    Colonel

Number of posts : 586
    Registration date : 2013-07-27

Post by hughh on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 2:33 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
    hughh wrote:To answer Ivanhoe question what's wrong with money being sent out of the country in principle nothing. But its money not being spent in our shops and we are talking millions and not just a few pounds.
    Tenerife the problem there is many holiday makers go all-inclusive which makes a cheap holiday. So money is not spent by them in the local area I expect the money which as been paid for the holiday never leaves the country which owns them.

Hughh, The amount of money not going into communities via immigrant's wages is nothing compared to what the poorest people in this country cannot spend, because they havent got the money, we have food banks, remember ?

Thatcher created as a matter of policy a massive rich and poor divide. New Labour under Blair and Brown continued Thatcher's free market policies and widened Britain's rich and poor divide.

This right wing Tory lead coalition are now finishing off what Thatcher started, ie a diminishing State and cuts in welfare, and this is why we are in another recession, and will remain in recession while we continue with right wing free market policies which dumb down British wage packets via
    competition.

Ivanhoe

It is very wrong to blame the wrong doings of Blaire and Brown on Margaret Thatcher. Just stick to what she did and nothing else. She certainly would not have created high paid jobs in the public sector which the low paid jobs in the private sector had to cover in taxes. I am pretty sure she would not have gone into two wars which as cost the lives of many and still costing the tax payer a fortune. She certainly would have given back to Europe the rebate she had won. To cover all these things Brown had to sell our gold and borrow loads of money. New labour were not left wing labour as you say, also they were not like any right wing conservative party.

Parliament....
    General
    General

Number of posts : 1623
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

Post by Parliament.... on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 5:07 pm

hughh wrote:
    Ivanhoe wrote:

competition.

Ivanhoe

It is very wrong to blame the wrong doings of Blaire and Brown on Margaret Thatcher. Just stick to what she did and nothing else. She certainly would not have created high paid jobs in the public sector which the low paid jobs in the private sector had to cover in taxes. I am pretty sure she would not have gone into two wars which as cost the lives of many and still costing the tax payer a fortune. She certainly would have given back to Europe the rebate she had won. To cover all these things Brown had to sell our gold and borrow loads of money. New labour were not left wing labour as you say, also they were not like any right wing conservative party.

Hughh, you and I are just going round in circles. I was there, you were closeted by the Navy.

I'm saying no more.

Ivanhoe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 17 Oct 2017, 9:36 pm