Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

A chat with Nick Clegg. Take seriously folks, please.

Parliament....
    General
    General

Number of posts : 1623
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

A chat with Nick Clegg. Take seriously folks, please.

Post by Parliament.... on Wed 13 Mar 2013, 1:08 pm

Imagine the following.

The BBC have arranged for a certain few people to talk with Nick Clegg in a "formal" atmosphere.

The cameras will be rolling, there will be no editing, what you ask Nick Clegg will be seen and heard by the nation. And people can take as long as they wish to ask questions.

What you would ask Nick Clegg if you were among the fortunate to be asking questions ?

Please take this seriously folks. As if I have to ask "lol".........
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12192
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Re: A chat with Nick Clegg. Take seriously folks, please.

Post by papa_umau on Thu 14 Mar 2013, 11:40 am

I must admit that I like the idea of putting Clegg "on the spot", but as this is only an imaginary exercise and he will not even get to read these questions, ( probably ), I for one, am not prepared to put too much thought into the exercise.

Then again....... Twisted Evil

I would like to get to know his honest opinion about what he thinks his connection to the Tories has done for, himself, his reputation, and the reputation of the once great Liberal Democrat party ?

Another question I would like to put to him is:

How could he - being a Liberal Democrat - go back on his promise to vote against the scrapping of university fees, and why he and his Lib-Dem cabinet colleagues supported many other cruel Tory policies that MUST HAVE BEEN diametrically opposed to true Lib-Dem philosophies on principle ?

And finally:

Does he think that the Liberal Democrat party and his cabinet colleagues sold their souls to the Tories when they became their lap-dogs for those "forty pieces of silver" rewards ?

Papa......

Current date/time is Sun 20 Aug 2017, 2:23 pm