Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Chance to reply to your closing of my last thread raised.

bowsertoad
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-11-28

Chance to reply to your closing of my last thread raised.

Post by bowsertoad on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 1:24 pm

Hi again Bowsie....

I am sorry that you feel that Clapco has been badly treated but I have to decide who is allowed to stay and who is not if the threads are to stay anywhere close to the topic titles in each forum.

Clapco has had many warnings about his habit of making personal attacks here and he refuse to take heed of these warnings.

I respect YOUR interest and output in ROB and I would hate to see you get a bad name just because you chose to jump onto Clapco's bandwagon of invective.

After this entry I will undertake no more discussion about any banned member as I have to ensure that this forum stays close to what it was designed for and for no other reason.

Thanks for the repect by replying, woould have been good if I could have replied to your comments on the thread I opened hence the secondary one.

The get a bad name:- iis this because I have shown support for Clapco?

I thought that this forum was open conversation, and that opinions count, and are discussed. If you want to paint me with the "bad Name" brush, it is your choice as the admin, but my feeling is you have 8 sorry, 7 active members and removing one due to him raising a valid question and not getting a valid explaination. Like I said I do not give a flying hoot if there is some hidden agenda, or a need to be more then one voice, what bothers me is that removing one w because they have raised a question, that seems to be valid is not great practice.

You need to be more willing to keep the crap with the good, thats how communities thrive and continue to exist, From my understanding this forum use to be a hub of activities and conversation, but it seems it has been dwindled down to a select few, and a few counter arguments to keep it interesting.

I will continue to ask this question until you allow a member of a dwindling page back to the forum. By all means ban me, but all that would do is prove that you are not up for the arguement, and this is not a forum for open discussion, just open agreement.

I look forward to your reply.

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12574
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Re: Chance to reply to your closing of my last thread raised.

Post by papa_umau on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 1:33 pm

As I said....I will entertain no further discussion on this subject.

Please stick to the titles and topics attached to each sub-forum.

This thread is now locked !

Papa......

Current date/time is Mon 20 Nov 2017, 3:25 pm