Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Labour dirty tricks squad caught out

Labour dirty tricks squad caught out

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Dec 2012, 8:36 am

As it becomes clear that the Andrew Mitchell 'Pleb' incident was actually an attempt by the Police Federation to pervert the course of justice

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9763005/Andrew-Mitchell-the-toxic-smears-aimed-at-destroying-my-party-and-me.html

Whatever next? When will the loony left learn that insulting the competition is a poor substitute for presenting their own policies. Or do they not actually have any? This is like a return to the good old days of the 80s when every union was a hotbed of nutters that got Labour kicked out of office for years!

Clapco
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12199
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Re: Labour dirty tricks squad caught out

Post by papa_umau on Sun 23 Dec 2012, 12:02 pm

Let me clarify this one for you shall I ?

This "pleb-gate" scandal, which has blown out of all proportion was initially started by what was supposed to be one of the cops on the Downing Street gates.

I believe that even although that Tory twit admitted that he swore at the cops on the gate, he denied ever using the term "plebs" as that would have been a much more dangerous thing to say than even the "F" word or the "C" word might have been.

The police union, The Police Federation, were quite right in supporting their members even if what one of them was said to have said might not now be true. This is now a police internal investigation and I would hope that the full truth would come out as this investigation goes on.

TWO MAJOR POINTS:

1 ). The police are not a left-wing organisation, as I know from personal experience that they are, in the main, extremely rightist in their views....FACT !

2). "The loonie left" - as you continually like to say - had nothing whatsoever to do with this scandal as it was triggered by something that was supposed to have been said by an upper-class Tory twit to the police officers on duty at the Downing Street gates at the time.

This still has some way to run and I think it might be fair to wait until the investigation is completed before running off at the mouth again.

Papa......

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Dec 2012, 12:38 pm

You should have read my previous post as well as follow the link before you answered. There is clearly an attempt to discredit the Tories by the police Federation (the coppers 'union') for political purposes. This is further proof that the police really cannot be trusted with all this power we seem to be granting them.

Clapco
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sun 23 Dec 2012, 12:47 pm

AGAIN....I say, wait until the investigation is finished before jumping to conclusions.

The Police Federation, ( union ), was only doing what it thought was right to do at the time; defending it's members, as it is supposed to do.

There is NOTHING "loonie-left" about The Police Federation !

Take my word for it !

Papa......

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Dec 2012, 2:47 pm

Er - the Police federation was falsifying evidence for political reasons I think you'll find...

CC
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Mon 24 Dec 2012, 11:49 am

We shall see, we shall see, in the true light of day !

Papa......

Post by Guest on Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:44 pm

Thats right - like the deaths of 333 people in police custody and the number of coppers prosecuted (none) can be explained too

CC
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Mon 24 Dec 2012, 1:26 pm

I have always found it strange that the people like you that continually berate and vilify the cops are usually the very first to phone them when any lawbreaker has done them an injustice.

Papa......

Post by Guest on Wed 26 Dec 2012, 7:57 am

"People like you" - and what am I like? Law abiding citizen - yes. Honest - yes. Taxpayer - yes. Entitled to use of public services - yes.

Just what are you on Paps?

CC
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Wed 26 Dec 2012, 11:28 am

"People like you" is when I refer to those that take the great British police for granted and who vilify them at every turn when they should instead be appreciating and lauding them for the difficult job that they do.

I truly hope that you do not need a copper in any emergency in the future, as if you do you might find that they are quietly doing their job somewhere else and might not be able to find the time to come to the aid of a copper-hating person like you.

Papa......

Post by Guest on Wed 26 Dec 2012, 12:42 pm

I tolerate them when there is some dirty job to be done that I cannot do myself, but I certainly do not laud them as they are public servants and most of the time get it wrong, are too slow, or falsify evidence.

FYI I was once wrongly arrested for a crime that turned out to be somebody else's and sued them for wrongful arrest. I got 1250 for a days work.

Trust Plod? You must be joking mate.

Clapco
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 12:35 pm

Please yourself, but I know who I would rather have on my side and who I would rather not.

It is NOT a good thing to do to make enemies of the police, because, just like their long arms, they also have long memories.

It is nice to have the high-ground again as I always feel comfortable in that situation.

Papa......

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Dec 2012, 5:41 pm

Instead of blind support for all coppers including bent ones you could always call for higher standards and the rooting out of the guilty ones eh? After all 'those that have nothing to fear have nothing to fear'......

Clapco

PS I wonder if they ever use alter egos in the police force? One to beat up the prisoner and the real one to collect the credit?
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post by papa_umau on Sun 30 Dec 2012, 12:09 pm

As usual, you are stereotyping a whole force of dedicated police-men and women just because of the few bent and bad ones that are out there.

At last count there was around 151,444 police officers in the UK and without them Britain would very soon descend into anarchy. Of course, that is what you want is it not ?

This tells me that like many other criminal-types, you have had a bad experience with one or more of them as you went about your - probably questionable - daily business in the past.

Maybe this is something that you can truly speak about because of your actual experience eh ?

Even although I am not, and never have been, a copper, I do have this "experience" - that you keep harping on about - of working closely with them - on the right side of the law.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 22 Aug 2017, 12:11 pm