Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

    Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Share
    avatar
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

    Number of posts : 12653
    Points : 19257
    Reputation : -25
    Registration date : 2008-08-23
    Age : 73
    Location : Scotland

    Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by papa_umau on Tue 30 Oct 2012, 1:17 pm

    Labour has biggest lead over Tories since the general election, latest opinion poll shows.

    Read more about this recent poll reported in The Independent newspaper HERE.

    If Labour have the largest lead shown so far while this awful government have two years to go, think what state the Tories are going to be in when they eventually go to the country in the next general election.

    In fact I would not be one bit surprised if the Tory grandees turn on these two useless wasters and remove them long before they go to the hustings in 2014.


    They are BOTH liabilities and every person with half a brain already know this.


    _________________
    Best of regards

    Papa......



    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by Guest on Tue 30 Oct 2012, 2:40 pm

    "They are BOTH liabilities and every person with half a brain already know this"

    So people with normal (complete) brains know they are not liabilities?

    I'm sure that is not what you meant to say, though it is correct. What is the alternative? A lurch to the right and even larger deficit in the opinion polls?

    They are doing OK - the current raft of good news is only the beginning. You are just being partisan.

    Thank heavens for the coalition!

    Clapco


    Parliament....
    General
    General

    Number of posts : 1623
    Points : 4914
    Reputation : -4
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by Parliament.... on Tue 30 Oct 2012, 11:30 pm

    papa_umau wrote:Labour has biggest lead over Tories since the general election, latest opinion poll shows.

    Read more about this recent poll reported in The Independent newspaper HERE.

    If Labour have the largest lead shown so far while this awful government have two years to go, think what state the Tories are going to be in when they eventually go to the country in the next general election.

    In fact I would not be one bit surprised if the Tory grandees turn on these two useless wasters and remove them long before they go to the hustings in 2014.


    They are BOTH liabilities and every person with half a brain already know this.

    Papa, I believe stastically unemployment will be around 5 million in 2015.
    avatar
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

    Number of posts : 12653
    Points : 19257
    Reputation : -25
    Registration date : 2008-08-23
    Age : 73
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by papa_umau on Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:24 am

    You are probably right Ivanhoe, but you can also bet your bottom dollar that this wasteful government will try like bears to hid that fact by including part-time and very low wages workers in their figures: they always do.

    Our Clapco is being conned rotten by this bunch of no-users and he is eventually - I am sure - going to join us in the condemnation, ( pun intended ), of this cruel, elitist, privileged and out of touch mob.


    Last edited by papa_umau on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Best of regards

    Papa......



    Parliament....
    General
    General

    Number of posts : 1623
    Points : 4914
    Reputation : -4
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by Parliament.... on Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:28 am

    papa_umau wrote:You are probably right Ivanhoe, but you can also bet your bottom dollar that this wasteful government will try like bears to hid that fact by including part-time adn very low wages workers in their figures: they always do.

    Our Clapco is being conned rotten by this bunch of no-users and he is eventually - I am sure - going to join us in the condemnation, ( pun intended ), of this cruel, elitist, privileged and out of touch mob.


    Papa, I'm sure your right there, and as usual the media will go along with it.

    But Im not in the least bit interested in Clapco, he is a troll, a wind up merchant. A child. He loves being talked about.

    avatar
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

    Number of posts : 12653
    Points : 19257
    Reputation : -25
    Registration date : 2008-08-23
    Age : 73
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by papa_umau on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 12:48 pm

    So long as his input here is not abusive or too destructive I will allow him to make his points as he thinks fit. As every discussion forum NEEDS at least one dissenter in order to keep the rest of us honest, he will be allowed to stay for the moment.

    I have found that even although he CAN act a bit like a troll at times, his opinions are - I am sure - mostly heart-felt and honest.

    That is all that any editor can ask when moderating any such forum-set.


    _________________
    Best of regards

    Papa......



    Parliament....
    General
    General

    Number of posts : 1623
    Points : 4914
    Reputation : -4
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by Parliament.... on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 12:55 pm

    papa_umau wrote:So long as his input here is not abusive or too destructive I will allow him to make his points as he thinks fit. As every discussion forum NEEDS at least one dissenter in order to keep the rest of us honest, he will be allowed to stay for the moment.

    I have found that even although he CAN act a bit like a troll at times, his opinions are - I am sure - mostly heart-felt and honest.

    That is all that any editor can ask when moderating any such forum-set.

    "heart- felt". Well that's a read good one Pap. None the less, hese all yours, and loving every minute of it.
    avatar
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

    Number of posts : 12653
    Points : 19257
    Reputation : -25
    Registration date : 2008-08-23
    Age : 73
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by papa_umau on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:28 pm

    Ivanhoe....

    It is too easy for a moderator to abuse his or her powers and because of my efforts to recognise this I do give many of the posters here a broad brush to paint with.

    I have found that If I do not respond too harshly to our Clapco's stuff he can often be encouraged to make good contribution to the subjects that are aired in ROB.

    I guess it is a bit hard not to respond in kind and to try to see the best in everybody, but that was one of the things that I learned to do at the knee of my very wise Irish grandmother.

    Yes, she exists, or used to, but I still remember many of the things that she used to say to me when I was a young boy living in Ireland.


    _________________
    Best of regards

    Papa......



    Parliament....
    General
    General

    Number of posts : 1623
    Points : 4914
    Reputation : -4
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by Parliament.... on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 1:58 pm

    papa_umau wrote:Ivanhoe....

    It is too easy for a moderator to abuse his or her powers and because of my efforts to recognise this I do give many of the posters here a broad brush to paint with.

    I have found that If I do not respond too harshly to our Clapco's stuff he can often be encouraged to make good contribution to the subjects that are aired in ROB.

    I guess it is a bit hard not to respond in kind and to try to see the best in everybody, but that was one of the things that I learned to do at the knee of my very wise Irish grandmother.

    Yes, she exists, or used to, but I still remember many of the things that she used to say to me when I was a young boy living in Ireland.

    Hi Papa, my late Irish mother was born in Northern Ireland, and many of the wonderful wise and insightful things she said to me was, that the working man when it comes to politics, is his own worst enemy.
    avatar
    zathrus
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

    Number of posts : 2685
    Points : 6347
    Reputation : 97
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by zathrus on Thu 01 Nov 2012, 2:05 pm

    I think that you are being very fair with all of us that write to ROB and I am glad that a person like you has control over the people who come here to do damage rather than good.

    It is true that trolls love to suck us in and once people feel comfortable with them they strike and cause all kinds of bad feeling in forums like this one.

    It has to be hard to keep a working balance when moderating an open to the world forum like this one and I for one think that you are doing a fair and good job.

    That peeps, is why I keep coming back and jousting with you all.

    I just wish that my work would allow me to come here much more often.
    avatar
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

    Number of posts : 12653
    Points : 19257
    Reputation : -25
    Registration date : 2008-08-23
    Age : 73
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by papa_umau on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:54 pm

    Thanks once again for your words of support Zath.

    When people say things like that it makes my life much easier as while I enjoy the cut and thrust of online debate I also like to see that my hard work and my efforts here are being appreciated.

    People seem to forget that this site is run on a not-for-profit basis and it only exists because I feel that it has an essential job to do online.

    As long as I get the odd accolade I am refreshed and re-invigorated to keep fighting the good fight.


    _________________
    Best of regards

    Papa......


    avatar
    Hell's Granny
    General
    General

    Number of posts : 1284
    Points : 4409
    Reputation : 110
    Registration date : 2009-10-14
    Age : 69
    Location : in transit

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by Hell's Granny on Fri 02 Nov 2012, 9:21 pm

    Much as I hate to say so, Clapco does keep us alert and thinking.

    I don't often agree with him and I dislike his combative style, but he ceratinly keeps us from getting bored!

    Cheers, HG
    avatar
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

    Number of posts : 12653
    Points : 19257
    Reputation : -25
    Registration date : 2008-08-23
    Age : 73
    Location : Scotland

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by papa_umau on Sat 03 Nov 2012, 11:58 am

    Yes my dear, and that is why I allow him to stay.


    _________________
    Best of regards

    Papa......



    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by Guest on Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:49 am

    Cheers guys xxx

    Sponsored content

    Re: Osborne and Cameron are out of touch say voters.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 16 Dec 2017, 1:33 am