Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Minister for disabled people: there is no shortage of jobs. The Guardian Monday 6th March 2012

Parliament....
    General
    General

Number of posts : 1623
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

Minister for disabled people: there is no shortage of jobs. The Guardian Monday 6th March 2012

Post by Parliament.... on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 7:12 pm

Please go to the link, and read this most obnoxious article.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/feb/06/minister-disabled-no-shortage-jobs

papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12657
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Re: Minister for disabled people: there is no shortage of jobs. The Guardian Monday 6th March 2012

Post by papa_umau on Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:37 pm

Yes Ivanhoe, this act is so typically TORY in it's content that most of us should not be surprised that it has happened.

I find it outrageous that the government should think that it is a good idea to close down the REMPLOY factories so that they can, ( by their way of it ), move these disabled people onto the open jobs market.

Is the open jobs market for able people not desperate enough already ?

It is a disgrace that they should even consider that the thousands of disabled people that Remploy has supported for so long should now lose that support.

I am very angry about this one ! Mad

Papa......

Hell's Granny
    General
    General

Number of posts : 1316
    Registration date : 2009-10-14

Re: Minister for disabled people: there is no shortage of jobs. The Guardian Monday 6th March 2012

Post by Hell's Granny on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 2:23 pm

What planet is that woman on? Or did she fail GCSE maths?

Cheers, HG

Parliament....
    General
    General

Post by Parliament.... on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 2:31 pm

papa_umau wrote:Yes Ivanhoe, this act is so typically TORY in it's content that most of us should not be surprised that it has happened.

I find it outrageous that the government should think that it is a good idea to close down the REMPLOY factories so that they can, ( by their way of it ), move these disabled people onto the open jobs market.

Is the open jobs market for able people not desperate enough already ?

It is a disgrace that they should even consider that the thousands of disabled people that Remploy has supported for so long should now lose that support.

I am very angry about this one ! Mad

You and me both Pap.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 12657
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by papa_umau on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 12:55 pm

I just hope that that move is shouted down inside the parliament as well as outside it as that HAS TO BE the the most cruel act that any Tory government have EVER committed against the weak and the poor and the sick in this unfair country.

A truly disgusting act !

Papa......

Parliament....
    General
    General

Post by Parliament.... on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 1:13 pm

papa_umau wrote:I just hope that that move is shouted down inside the parliament as well as outside it as that HAS TO BE the the most cruel act that any Tory government have EVER committed against the weak and the poor and the sick in this unfair country.

A truly disgusting act !

And a typical right wing Tory one.

Parliament....
    General
    General

Post by Parliament.... on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 2:32 pm

papa_umau wrote:I just hope that that move is shouted down inside the parliament as well as outside it as that HAS TO BE the the most cruel act that any Tory government have EVER committed against the weak and the poor and the sick in this unfair country.

A truly disgusting act !

I could not agree more, Pap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Dec 2017, 12:56 pm