Ripped-Off Britain

* THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE AND ORIGINAL, 'RIPPED-OFF' WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET *

SEE THE NEW "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" THREAD: HERE - - and - - LOOK AT OUR NEW "CAR-BUYING GUIDE" SUB-FORUM: HERE

Cameron / Clegg. The pensions crisis.

Parliament....
    General
    General

Number of posts : 1623
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

Cameron / Clegg. The pensions crisis.

Post by Parliament.... on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 2:26 pm

The right of the Tory party have an elitist aristocratic arrogance that many in Britain's middle classes feel.

The working man and woman in this country means nothing to them.

Nothing the Tory's do has anything to do with expense, because we are a very wealthy country, look at overseas expenditure.

The Tory's are at the very top of our class system, the middle classes want to be there, and our lower classes havent got a chance.

The Tory's want to keep the status quo, and they will throw everything at you to keep the status quo, because they dont wont the average Brit to become one of them.

This pensions crisis is based on class and privilige, it is not about expense.

The Tory's will always be successful at driving wedges between the old and the young, between the public and the private, because Britain's working class consolidation has gone

Technician
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Number of posts : 390
    Registration date : 2011-03-08

Pensions crisis

Post by Technician on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 6:25 pm

Hi All,

Yes Ivanhoe, we agree 100% on that one. Lets hope your beloved EU dosent implode!. In the meantime how about this little observation a friend of mine sent me.

Dear Prime
    Minister The
    RT. HON.
    David
    Cameron. MP.

I wish to ask you a Question :-

Is This True ?

I refer to the Pension Reality Check.

Are you aware of the following?

The British Government provides the following financial assistance:-

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER (bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and National Insurance contributions to the British government all their working life) Weekly allowance: 106.00

IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN (NoIncome Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever) Weekly allowance: 250.00. BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly Spouse allowance: 25.00.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly Spouseallowance:225.00. BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Additional
    weekly hardship allowance 0.00.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Additional weekly hardship allowance 100.00.A British old age pensioner is no less hard up than an illegal immigrant/refugee yet receives nothing.

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT 6,000.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: 29,900

I think that says it all. Perhaps we should all send him a copy ???

Technician

Parliament....
    General
    General

Re: Cameron / Clegg. The pensions crisis.

Post by Parliament.... on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 7:22 pm

Technician wrote:Hi All,

Yes Ivanhoe, we agree 100% on that one. Lets hope your beloved EU dosent implode!. In the meantime how about this little observation a friend of mine sent me.

Dear Prime
    Minister The
    RT. HON.
    David
    Cameron. MP.

I wish to ask you a Question :-

Is This True ?

I refer to the Pension Reality Check.

Are you aware of the following?

The British Government provides the following financial assistance:-

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER (bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and National Insurance contributions to the British government all their working life) Weekly allowance: 106.00

IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN (NoIncome Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever) Weekly allowance: 250.00. BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly Spouse allowance: 25.00.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly Spouseallowance:225.00. BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Additional
    weekly hardship allowance 0.00.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Additional weekly hardship allowance 100.00.A British old age pensioner is no less hard up than an illegal immigrant/refugee yet receives nothing.

BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT 6,000.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: 29,900

I think that says it all. Perhaps we should all send him a copy ???

Technician

Technican, I am amazed that you have sucked up to this rubbish. I have read it many times and elsewhere. And it is, utter garbage.

Now here's the reality.

Eastern European immigrants coming here to work, cannot claim any unemployement benefit until they work for one full year without being unemployed, and then they can only claim one third of what Britain's unemployed claim. So, if they work and lose their jobs within that years, Easter European immigrants cannot claim a thing.

Eastern European's who cant find work, are exploited by British bosses in what is termed, the black market.

Asylum seekers in Britain are not allowed to work by law so they arent in the system so they cannot claim anything, Asylum seekers are given vouchers to live on.

I have said this once, and I'll say it again, irrespective of how generous our British system may appear to be to the none thinking British bigots.

It never ceases to amaze me the scapegoats that the British find in their tiny little minds, to blame for this countries woes, yet the Brit's never ever protest themselves for a better system.

So, like I said Technician, I am truly amazed that you believe what you have written.

Technician
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Number of posts : 390
    Registration date : 2011-03-08

Pension crisis

Post by Technician on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 8:31 pm

Well Ivanhoe, I only posted that link as it was sent to me by a very good friend and others may wish to share in it.

Perhaps you can dispute it ??. T

There is certainly a lot of disquiet about the state of immigration. Quite simply we remain a small island and we just cannot continue to accomodate all and sundry!!!. We need I am afraid in these times to also look after our own.

Sometimes I do wonder where you are coming from and if you ever agree with anyone !!...Despite the damage Thatcher inflicted upon us you need to get out of the past and into the present. However much her government did you cannot blame them for EVERYTING.

Technician

Parliament....
    General
    General

Post by Parliament.... on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 8:39 pm

Technician wrote:Well Ivanhoe, I only posted that link as it was sent to me by a very good friend and others may wish to share in it.

Perhaps you can dispute it ??. T

There is certainly a lot of disquiet about the state of immigration. Quite simply we remain a small island and we just cannot continue to accomodate all and sundry!!!. We need I am afraid in these times to also look after our own.

Sometimes I do wonder where you are coming from and if you ever agree with anyone !!...Despite the damage Thatcher inflicted upon us you need to get out of the past and into the present. However much her government did you cannot blame them for EVERYTING.

Technician

Then I should check your friends carefully. The kind of propoganda he or she sent you fills people's heads with rubbish and hatred.

And remember, you sent it to me without even checking it's truth, or untruth as is the case. I genuinely thought you were better than that Technician.

And yes I do indeed live in today's world, the problem is many ignorant British people have their minds in the dark ages.
    papa_umau
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Number of posts : 11956
    Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by papa_umau on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:58 am

Hi guys....

While I suspect that Technician is not so easily fooled, I do think that there are forces out there that deliberately inject either wrongly-interpreted or simply wrong "facts" about immigration in Britain.

Most of the people that try to "persuade us" by this stuff do so in order to continue the basic bad-feeling that is abroad about immigration and while they use this stuff to feed their own ends and their own political agendas they hope that the great mass of the ordinary people of Britain might get into the same hard-line stance as they are in.

I like to look at it this way:

Britain has been a cosmopolitan country for many hundreds of years and since the Romans and the Normans and the Vikings and the Gypsies et-al came to Britain this country has been made richer for this mix. ( Very few of us now in modern Britain - who consider ourselves to be indigenous - can say that we do not originally stem from foreign incomers to our country ).

Some of the right-wing people in Britain, who say most of the "anti" stuff against immigrants - many of whom are employers - say one thing but think another as some of them - usually called "The Gangmasters" - are happy to employ illegals at well below the minimum wage so as to help them to keep producing cheap goods and to maximise their profits.

Even the governments are happy to accept many immigrants that come here to fill posts that we cannot fill ourselves and are also happy to accept ones who say they are going to study at our universities as they are charged the maximum that they can be in order to come here for this purpose. ( After graduation many of them just stay and join the numbers of illegals of which the government have no idea of any actual total numbers ).

Yes, while I agree with Technician that we DO have too many people coming here in any of the three ways that they can: Legal immigration, Illegal immigration, and asylum seekers, it appears that all of the governments that have gone before shout a lot but do very little to alter this situation.

There is no doubt that the open-borders policy of the EU - that we practice too - does need to be re-vampted as under these rules just about as many people as want to can use the weak border controls in greater Europe as a way to come into the EU and on into Britain. This situation cannot go on.

I am sure that if many of the immigration weaknesses that I talk about here were sorted out the great majority of the people of Britain would be happy to have them come here to enrich our society.

Papa......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 27 Jun 2017, 4:38 pm